Getting out and about and enjoying life is what we offer with our community programs.
Here at SRS we provide Community support to fit everyone’s needs and goals. We provide community support to participants either individually or in a group setting, seven days a week 24 hours a day.
Some of the types of community support we provide include:
- Grocery shopping
- Going out for a meal or even just a cuppa.
- Attending appointments
- Attending sporting or fitness classes
- Support to go on a holiday either individually or as a group
- Travel training/ transport
- We organise and provide the support to attend events, locally and nationally. Holidays and trips annually are part of being with SRS.